Hafiz Mohd Saeed daresay India to prove his involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attacks

0
471

Jud chief and 26/ 11 Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed has challenge India yet again. Days after External Affair Minister Sushma Swaraj’s visit to Islamabad, Let founder Saeed on Sunday challenged India saying that it won’t be able to prove his involvement.

According to a video posted on his Twitter account, Mohd Saeed is seen saying, “Our government remained silent, but let me respond to Sushma. It’s been seven years but they could not prove who was behind the Mumbai attacks and Insha Allah they will never be able to prove it until eternity.”

“India has failed to provide any evidence of Mumbai attacks, while on the other hand Modi has confessed for worst terrorism of #1971,”

Saeed’s statement comes after India was assured of steps being taken to prompt the early conclusion of 26/11 Mumbai trial, after Swaraj visited Pakistan last week.

“Nawaz Sharif should not have met with Narendra Modi in Paris.

It has hurt the sentiments of the Kashmiri Muslims,” Saeed said at a seminar titled ‘Kashmir Issue and Rise of Hindu Extremism in India’ at the Lahore High Court here on December 2 organised by the Pakistan Justice Party.

Saeed founded the LeT whose operatives carried out the 2008 Mumbai attack that killed 166 people. Mohd Saeed further said Sharif should sever relations with India till resolution of the Kashmir issue. “Nawaz Sharif should announce that there will be no talks with India till it ends Torture against Kashmiri and Indian Muslims,” he said adding that till the resolution of the Kashmir dispute there should be no trade, no cricket and no talks with India.

Mohd Saeed said “When they are not in power they talk about the infested Kashmiri people as if they are the champion of the Kashmir cause. But when they are in power they forget them”.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY