Hair health plays the deciding role in factors like styling and personality. Conditions like hair fall, damage, dandruff are few of the regular hair problems faced by all. Earlier hair fall used to be a sign of ageing. The ever-rising pollution, hectic lifestyle and never-ending work stress paves way for hair fall.
There is another factor that we mostly ignore. Back in the days, women took better care of their hair. We do not have that kind of time anymore. We moved away from natural remedies to chemical treatments looking for immediate results. immediate results is not the right solution for healthy hair. We have seen and understood that with time. It is time to bring back the age old solutions! Before that a small brief into the circle of hair growth.
Chop an onion and add it to the shampoo. Let it stand for 15 days and use the shampoo as usual. Not only does it make the hair growth faster but it also makes the hair look amazingly shining.
- use red onions
- chop it into small pieces
squeeze out its juice
- now apply it on your scalp carefully and keep for 15 minutes
- now rinse off with a mild shampoo
onion’s high sulphur content helps boost collagen production, thereby promoting hair growth.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The vinegar gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the PH balance of the hair accelerating hair growth.
- Wash your hai
- Use apple cider vinegar as a final rinse after washing your hair to get healthy and shiny hair.
- For 1 liter of solution – mix 75ml of apple cider vinegar to one liter of water
- You may store this entirely of make it smaller batches.
- For smaller quantities, take 15ml of apple cider vinegar and add it to a cup of warm filtered water.
- After washing your hair, using this cup of water as tha final rinse.
Egg contains high level of proteins that help in formation of new hair.
- Mix one spoon of honey
- One spoon of olive oil with white of on egg to make the smooth Mask.
- Apply this Mask at your hair and leave it for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water and your shampoo.
- Whisk 1 egg
- Add 1 cup milk
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into it
- Whisk the mixture
- Apply it your hair, leave it for 20-30 min then rinse it out
This is a secret home remedy. Most people are not familiar with the hair growth properties of potato juice. Potato is rich in Vitamin A, B and C. These are essential for healthy hair.
- Place potato in an extractor for juicing
- Apply the potato juice on the scalp
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash off using mild shampoo
Grate a large potato and squeeze the juice. Add a tablespoon of yogurt to the juice and mix well to form a thick paste. Apply the mask to your scalp and hair and rinse off after 20 minutes. Yogurt helps in cleansing the scalp and removes the excess oil.
Henna is very well known as a natural conditioner. It is also good for hair growth.
- Make a pack by mixing 1 cup of dry henna powder with ½ cup of yoghurt
- Apply it all over your hair from root to tip.
- Leave the pack until it dries off completely
- Wash off with a mild shampoo
Coconut milk is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. It reduces hair fall and breakage. This is the most effective hair growth treatment
- Extract the milk of a coconut
- Apply it on the targeted areas
- Keep it overnight
- Rinse off with cool water the next day
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Amla powder or juice with 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Apply this on your scalp properly and let it dry
- Now rinse it well with warm water
Garlic is widely known as a home remedy for reducing the hair fall. It boosts the regeneration of new hair and promotes the scalp circulation.
- Boil a few cloves of crushed garlic in olive oil or coconut oil
- Apply it to the roots of your hair follicles.
- Wash off properly
- Use this treatment thrice a week for best results.