The US Homeland Security Department since the beginning of last year to the United States, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday. Hundreds of families who will be aiming to exile, has begun preparations for a series of raids,
Post, citing people familiar with the operation of a nationwide campaign in early January as soon as the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement could deport the illegal immigrants said.
Have fled violence in Central America, which is the first large-scale effort to deport the families would.
More than 100,000 families with both adults and children since last year has been planning the trip across the southwest border.
Operation by adults only and is already an immigration judge has been removed from the United States, which will target children.
Post said the operation has not been given final approval by government departments. Targeted number of people and possibly hundreds more are expected.
DHS did not immediately respond to requests for comment by Reuters.
Experts from Central America has risen again last year to escape the violence was a key factor in motivating people.
Families held in detention centers is ordered DHS to release a court decision that has been mounted.
Immigration advocates have expressed concern about the plan.
Director of advocacy for the American Immigration Lawyers Association, told the Post, the administration even more aggressive enforcement strategy, is under the Central American families.