There are a few home remedies that can make the skin look fair with their proper use. Applying face packs on a regular basis can help you to get a fair and glowing skin. There are various effective face packs that you can use for a gorgeous glow. Face packs that include milk powder, lemon, strawberry, potato, oatmeal and mint provide an instant result. These face packs suit all types of skin, including oily and dry skin. Care has to be taken not to expose the skin to sunlight after applying the face packs, as it can result in some adverse effects. These packs not only make the skin look fairer but also make the skin look more clear by reducing the appearance of acne, pimples and dark spots, thereby making the skin look more radiant and beautiful.
Here some of the natural face packs that are very effective in whitening the skin tone.
Skin whitening face packs / Face masks
1. Milk powder and coconut water skin whitening face pack
Mix one teaspoonful of milk powder with some coconut water to make paste. Evenly apply this on the face and let it dry. Remove it with plain water once dried. Milk powder is rich in milk proteins and lactic acid. Coconut water has many essential nutrients which make this a good skin whitening face pack.
2. Yoghurt and turmeric skin whitening face pack
Make a paste of 1 teaspoonful of yoghurt and whip it well to form a creamy paste. Add 3 pinches of turmeric in it and apply on the face. Wash after 20 minutes. It is ideal for all skin types to make the skin whiter soon. Yogurt contains lactic acid which is Alpha Hydroxy Acid that enhances skin renewal rate. Turmeric helps in skin lightening and pimple healer.
3. Milk powder and lime juice face pack for skin whitening
Milk powder can also be used with lime juice to make a potential skin whitening face pack for oily skin. Take one teaspoonful of milk powder with enough lime juice to create a paste of medium consistency and apply on the cleansed face. Rinse this face pack after 20 minutes to let it work efficiently. This skin whitening face pack works well for dark spots too apart from whitening of the facial skin. The same can be use on the hands and legs to remove tanning.
4. Skin whitening face pack with Potato juice and besan
Mix some potato juice and one teaspoonful of besan to form a paste. Use to the face and keep it for 20 minutes. This face pack for whitening the skin is ideal for all skin type but not sensitive skin since potato can cure itching at times.
5. Tomato and yogurt skin whitening pack
Another skin whitening face pack or mask can be made at home with yoghurt and some tomato pulp. Mix both the ingredients in equal amount in a small plate and apply evenly on the clean face. This also bleaches the skin mildly.
6. Mint Leaves whitening pack Mint leaves are known for their refreshing and soothing properties. This leaf acts as an astringent and purifies the skin. It tightens the skin pores, reduces sunburn and adds a glow to the skin by making it look fresh and fair. This face pack fights acne and pimples too.
7. Turmeric And Tomato pack Turmeric and tomato juice is yet another effective remedy that treats dark skin. Mix some tomato juice with a pinch of turmeric. Apply this paste on to the skin. Leave it on for sometime and then rinse with cold water for best results.